Composition
The darkness of the sky was overcome by the presence of the crescent-sharped moon. It was dim light ' ex-posed' many couples in the park, involved in the art of love - kissing embracing and holding hands.
In a corner, another couple was laughing and joking. I knew that i should be in bed now but whatever the two were doing was my chief concern. Christina, the girl whom I had been going steady with just a few days ago, was now laughing, joking and enjoying the company of my brother, Jason, who had stolen her heat from me. I vowed to take revenge and win the batthle for Chirstina's heart and love.
My eyes could hardly open. They were so tired, staring intently through the binoculars at Jason and Christina. I decided to go back home and gibe up my spying ''job'' when they held easch other's hands. Blood was starting to boil in my body and I was totally enraged when theit lips touched. Unable to tolerate it anymore, I ran back home with a broken heart and a mind full of sorrow and despair.
The whole night, I could'nt sleep. I was serious about revenge, whether it was unscrupulous or not, I was determined to sow the seeds of hatred between Jason and Chirstina and when they eventually break up, it would then be my harvest.
I was studying when the telephone rang. I was wondering who could possibly ring me up at six in the morning. Could it be Chirstina? My suspicion was confirmed when I picked up and heard the familiar voice. Chirstina had called to date my brother and told me to convey it to him. I promised to do so and the moment I put down the phone, a wicked smile flashed on my face. I knew the opportunity for revenge was here.
My brother went for the date, but two hours late. Chirstina was totally displeased. Jason, not realizing that it was my dirty work, argued that he was on time, in fact, five minutes earlier. The two then became involved in a very fierce quarrel and Chirstina broke off her relationship with Jason then.
When jason came back from the date looking so sad and in despair, I knew the seed of harews was sown and I could new enjoy the harvest. I started dating Chirstina and each time, she obliged. I was extremely happy, enjoying every minute of her comapny withing realising what a shameful thing I had done. However, my happiness was short-lived.
I went home one day after a date with Christina and a very enraged Jason greeted my eyes. In his hands, he held a small pocket diary. I realise it ws my diary where I kept a record of my daily activities and other special things of happenings. He must have read it and found out that I was the mastermind behidn all the trouble, causing him and Christina to break up. Very fiercely, Jason question me. However, I denied the accusations that I was behind it all, though I knew he had evidence of my misdeed. When Jason show the diary to Christina, she was even more enraged.
The next few days, Christina stopped going out with me and Jason turned his back on me too. He refused to talk to me nor have anything to do with me. I was very desperate and I slapped myself for doing such a shameful thing. I tired to extend my sincere apologies to Jason and Christina but they turned a deaf ear to my pleadings. I was totally ashamed of myself and could never forgive myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment